Upholstery & Carpet Shampoo
This is a high foaming carpet shampoo that cleans and deodorizes carpet and upholstery. Contains optical brightener to bring out the original beauty while leaving no residue. Lemon scented. When extractors are not available it is an excellent alternative product for hand application.
Upholstery & Carpet Shampoo is a super concentrated high foaming carpet shampoo that deep cleans and deodorizes automotive carpet and upholstery. Primarily used to clean fabric, but is safe
and effective for all general interior cleaning duties.
The key to proper use of this shampoo is to allow the product’s suds to penetrate into the fabric fibers lifting ground in soil up to the surface. Simply apply a thick coat of 3D Upholstery & Carpet Shampoo
lather to the surface, agitate with your brush or hand sponge and extract via vacuum. Wetness is minimized due to this special encapsulation process which mitigates excessive moisture to leach into
3D Upholstery & Carpet Shampoo contains optical brightening molecules to bring out the original beauty while leaving no residue. These special brightening agents enhance the appearance and color
of the fabric without the promotion of resoiling.
Your fabric seats & carpet will look, feel and smell much cleaner after use. Lemon scented. Excellent hand application alternative to hot water extraction. Hypo Allergenic and will not cause allergic
reactions upon skin contact.
* This MSDS Sheet is in .pdf format. Please download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. You can also right-click and 'save as' to save it.
1. Vacuum and blow carpet/seats to dislodge loose dirt particles
2. Pre-soak excessive soiling with 3D All Purpose Cleaner or Orange Citrus Degreaser
3. Dilute 1-2 ounces of Shampoo per gallon of warm water in wash bucket and fill with pressurized water
4. Apply suds/lather to no larger than 2X2 area via sponge or wash mitt
5. Agitate with brush to help attract and suspend dirt particles
6. Vacuum extract
7. Repeat if necessary revitalizing suds with blast of pressurized water or compressed air
8. Towel dry
10. Insure that interior is 100% dry prior to closing doors